After Care Information
Follow this link to our Body-Jet
- Wear the compression bandage for the advised period –
- 24-48 hours for treatments on the face and under the chin
- 07-10 days in other areas
- Keep the treatment area dry and clean. Leakage of fluid from
the small incisions for the procedure will occur, which is normal in
the first few days. Simply pad the area with fresh gauze as appropriate.
- Complete the course of antibiotics which may be prescribed for 5 days.
- Return to every day activity as normal, but avoid vigorous exercise
(including jogging and swimming) for 14 days.
- Avoid saunas, steam baths or hot water for 7 days.
- Mild analgesia may be taken if required e.g. paracetamol.
- Avoid intense massage of the treatment area for 4 weeks.
- Redness of the treated area is common and normally subsides with
- Pain, swelling, bruising, discomfort and irritation may be present for
- Please contact us immediately if you experience persistent symptoms
- unexpected pain, severe bruising or marked swelling of the treated
- heat, redness or tenderness of the treated area
- marked discharge from the incisions after the first 24 hours
- signs of systemic infection (flushed, temperature, feeling unwell)
Combine Body-Jet with Thermage, Thermage
Body and VelaShape
Back to top
Click here to print this page
The viewer will open as an embedded Youtube video; please make sure you have Flash installed. If the video does not start playing automatically please press start on the player.