*Disclaimer: Patient results and treatment experience may vary from person to person.
VelaShape III pre-treatment advice
See also our VelaShape treatment and VelaShape FAQs pages
- Using a body scrub before treatment is helpful.
- Skin must be completely clean and free of all cosmetic
products such as body oils, moisturising creams or lotions,
shaving products and fake tan.
- Sensitivity varies, but most clients describe the treatment
as pleasurable with only a deep heating sensation, like
that of a warm deep tissue massage.
- After treatment, the sensation of under-skin warmth and
a feeling of tightness may last for some hours and is
sometimes accompanied by mild redness.
- Benefits last longest if a healthy lifestyle and body weight
are maintained, with regular exercise and stretching plus
daily moisturisation to keep the skin elastic.
Back to top
Click here to print this page
The viewer will open as an embedded Youtube video; please make sure you have Flash installed. If the video does not start playing automatically please press start on the player.